It’s that time again where we’re all scrambling around to find a gift for her or him for Valentine’s Day. My biggest dilemma has always been finding the right gift that’s appropriate for the holiday. You don’t want to get anything too big, but you also don’t want to get something too little. I rounded up some of my favorite finds that fit right into that sweet spot without breaking your wallet in my Valentine’s Gift Guide for Her and Him!
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting me and my blog!
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette– There’s a reason why this palette became a cult favorite as soon as it came out. It’s the perfect gift for the beauty/makeup lover in your life. I’d also suggest giving this to her early in the day so she can play and wear it for the romantic Valentine’s dinner you have planned. 😉
- BP Minimal Faux Leather Pastel Blue Crossbody– As we’re approaching spring, any girl is going to fall into the “spring colors” trend and will want to buy some sort of pastel-colored piece. Make it easy for her and buy her this trendy colored purse with a design timeless enough to wear every year.
- BootayBag Subscription– I was sent a BootayBag earlier this month and fell in love with the quality. Keep in mind that these are not your average granny panties, they’re super cute and sexy! The best part about them is that you can literally customize the bag to fit your needs with their different style options. No matter the option you choose, it’ll only be $12/month! Also, if you use my code SPARKLES30, you’ll get 30% off your first order!
- BaubleBar Millie Bar Pendant Necklace– Bar pendant necklaces are the perfect minimal accessory that any girl could wear any day. Whether she’s wearing it with just a white tee and jeans or a date night out, it’s a timeless piece to have in her collection.
- Ray Ban Aviators– When I think of sunglasses for guys, I immediately think about Ray Ban aviators. They’re a great piece for any guy to have to wear with any outfit, regardless of the season.
- Cathy’s Concept Monogrammed Cuff Links– Personally, I’m a huge fan of personalized gifts. If your guy isn’t a fan of monogrammed bags, give him some cuff links. They’re perfect to have on hand for work events and the style is perfect to wear with almost any dress shirt.
- Adidas Superstars– Bring your boyfriend on the Superstars trend and amp up his casual look! I mean, how cute would a matching superstars Instagram photo be?!
- Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum– I feel like you cannot go wrong with this scent. It’s the same cologne my boyfriend has worn ever since I met him and I can see why. It’s not too bold or too light which makes it perfect to wear to work or for date night.
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Thank you so much for checking out my Valentine’s Gift Guide for Her and Him! ❤️
SHOP MY VALENTINE’S GIFT GUIDE FOR HER AND HIM!